Pages

Thursday 30 December 2010

China Glaze - Natal 2010 / Holidays 2010 : 'Tis the season to be Naughty and Nice

Hey Dolls!

Entãaao! Essa é parte da coleção gigantesca da China Glaze que eu já havia anunciado aqui no blog há um tempinho atrás :)
    Acabei pegando só as cores que mais me chamaram atenção e o kit da reninha Ruby Deer que é a coisa mais fofa. Não resisti!

Soo! This is part of China Glaze's huge holidays collection that I announced here on the blog a while ago :)
   I ended up getting just the few I liked the most and the Ruby Deer über cute kit. I didn't resist this plushy, could it be any more cute !?

Naughty And Nice, Sugar Plums, Ruby Deer, Frosty, Jolly Holly


Frosty

  Luz/Lighting: Flash

 Luz/LightingArtificial 


Jolly Holly

   Luz/LightingArtificial

 Luz/Lighting: Flash


Naughty and Nice

    Luz/Lighting: Artificial

Luz/Lighting: Flash


Sugar Plums

    Luz/Lighting: Artificial

Luz/Lighting: Flash


Ruby Deer

    Luz/Lighting: Artificial

Luz/Lighting: Flash

Review
  • Fórmula: Ótima, aliás a China Glaze é sempre excepcional nesse quesito
  • Cobertura: 2 camadas
  • Pincel: Ótimo
  • Tempo de secagem: Bom
  • Acabamento: Hi-Gloss / Glossy / E o Sugar Plums é um pouquinho áspero precisa de top coat
  • Formula: Perfect, btw, CHG is always exceptional in this point
  • Coverage: 2 coats 
  • Brush: Great
  • Drying Time: Good
  • Finish: Hi-Gloss / Glossy / And Sugar Plums is slightly gritty, it needs top coat

Como eu disse, em termos de qualidade eles são excepcionais!
   Eu comprei de "propósito" o Jolly Holly e o Frosty ( meu preferido ) e "ganhei" o Ruby Deer e Sugar Plums no kit da reninha. Mas no final amei todos e o SP me surpreendeu, é MUITO lindo na unha!!
   O Naughty and Nice acabei me arrependendo de não ter comprado e acabei ganhando numa troquinha com a Nihrida!
    Gostei muito de todas as cores, mas acho que no final meus preferidos são Frosty e Sugar Plums! E usei o Ruby Deer no Natal :)

As I said before, in terms of quality these are really exceptional!
   The ones I bought "on purpose" were Jolly Holly and Frosty, I "won" Ruby Deer and Sugar Plums on the Ruby Deer kit. But I loved them all in the end. Also, SP really wowed me, it is GORG on the nails!!
  I kinda regretted the fact that I didn't get Naughty and Nice, but then I got it in a swap with darling Nihrida!
   I really loved all of these colors, but in the end I think my faves are Frosty and Sugar Plums! And used Ruby Deer on Xmas day :)

Love,
Sarah B.
Stumble it !